When the Olympics were held in Los Angeles in 1984, the Olympic and City Officials were justifiably proud of the fact that the Olympics were held without using taxpayer money.
Below you will find an article detailing how the Olympics were held without using taxpayer money. Below you will also find an article describing the pride, possibility, energy, and renewal engendered by the Olympics and the Olympic Torch.
Holding the Olympics at Sarajevo will focus positive world attention on Sarajevo.
The construction, activities, funds, and the spirit of good will and cooperation generated by an Olympics will help to rejuvenate Sarajevo and the entire region.
- Make Return the Olympics to Sarajevo one of your Projects.
- Include information about Return the Olympics to Sarajevo from this letter and the enclosed Information Sheet / Press Release, the Articles, and my song, Sarajevo in your newsletter, your other publications, and on your web site.
- E-mail and mail this information about returning the Olympics to Sarajevo to as many people and organizations as possible.
- Share this information with the appropriate people and departments in your organization.
- Include this information in your Meetings and Reports.
- Share with your Associates: The contents of this letter, the Information Sheet / Press Release, the Articles, and my song, Sarajevo.
- Suggest your Associates contact in support of returning the Olympics to Sarajevo the officials listed below.
- Share this information with your development partners and the international development assistance community.
- Share this information with people involved with enterprise and micro-enterprise, both in the United States and abroad, including in Bosnia-Herzegovina, as I believe the business community must play a key role in the recovery of Sarajevo and the entire region and also in returning the Olympics to Sarajevo.
- Share, both in the United States and abroad and including in Bosnia-Herzegovina: This letter, the Information Sheet / Press Release, the Articles, and my song Sarajevo with: Government Officials, financial, political, trade, civic, social, relief, University and other educational, medical, public, private, real-estate, labor, agricultural, youth, and other Organizations, Associations, Agencies, Companies, Unions, and Guilds, Chambers Of Commerce, and as many people as possible in Bosnia- Herzegovina.